Saturday, November 22, 2008

Could this be traction?

Woot! Is it possible...just possible that this site could be getting some traction, and that that could possibly lead to...momentum? I'm very pleased that Richard Galloway has jumped in and helped update some of the calendar dates. And how great to hear from cousin Sue too!

I've been trying to make sure all family members have authoring rights, so please don't be shy about writing your own post. We really want to hear where, you are and what you've been doing! Thanks to this site..I've now managed to find out that Lynn and Richard moved to Alaska!!! Who knew??? And when did that happen??? Since I know I can't be the only one who periodically loses touch...your posts to this site will help us avoid those big suprises!

To add your post, create a google login (if you don't already have one) for the email address I've been given. You should have received an invitation from the blog when I added your email to confirm. Once you're logged in..you should see the option to post in the upper right corner. A screen with a title field and a text block should be available for you to write in. I'd love to see photos or videos posted (there's an "Add Image" button to insert your pics). And if you have a link to a personal blog, photo sharing site, or the like...please add it. Or...feel free to send me an email and I'll add it to one of the gadgets if you prefer.

1 comment:

Dale n' Cheryl said...

Hey Char, who says nagging never works? Actually this is a good way to keep in touch with far-flung family! Cheryl

Our spot is one year old! Happy anniversary!

It's now been one year since this blog was created. While use of the spot has been less than robust, I'm still hopeful that over time we will find value within these pages.

If you are a member or close associate of the Davis, Thompson or Isakson families, you are welcome (even encouraged!) to participate on this site. If you would like to post to this site and need additional access or support please contact me at chisakson@hotmail.com

HAPPY BLOGGING!